DCFlat Snap-in Short Black Rubber Valve Stem (TR412) 14-Pack for Tubeless 0.453” Inch 11.5mm Rim Holes on Standard Vehicle Tires and 2 in 1 Set Dual Single Head Valve
Super Savings Item! Save 33% on the DCFlat Snap-in Short Black Rubber Valve Stem (TR412) 14-Pack for Tubeless 0.453” Inch 11.5mm Rim Holes on Standard Vehicle Tires and 2 in 1 Set Dual Single Head Valve by DCFlat at Kiev Autolife. MPN: 11. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ✪Rubber tire valve stem: The type of the valve stem is TR-412; This valve stem is approx. 1.4 inch long; Fits for most rime holes of 11.5 mm/
The type of the valve stem is TR-412; This valve stem is approx. 1.4 inch long; Fits for most rime holes of 11.5 mm/ 0.453 inch in diameter.
✪Good quality tyre valve stem:
Ozone tested and leak tested, these tire valve stems are manufactured from EPDM rubber and equipped with high temperature brass valve cores.
✪Enough for spare or replacement:
8 Pack black tire valve stems are enough for your spare or replacement; A good accessories for car owners or professional mechanic.
✪Keep the tyre inflated:
Rubber valve stem come with a cap; The cap of this rubber valve stem can give your wheel a stylish new look and help in keeping the tyre inflated.
✪Easy and convenient to install:
These rubber tyre valve stem with bolt-in design, easy and convenient to install and hold the pressure good; Durable and practical.
Since the valve is an inevitable aging problem of the rubber material, the valve body will gradually crack, deform and lose its elasticity. When the vehicle is running, the rubber valve will also oscillate back and forth with the centrifugal force, which will further promote the aging of the rubber. In general, the life of a rubber valve is 3-4 years, which is similar to the service life of a tire. Therefore, it is recommended to replace the rubber valve together when replacing the tire.In order to avoid the aging of rubber valves, metal valves have emerged on the market, and steel valves are one of them. Due to changes in the material, the price of the steel valve is much higher than that of the rubber valve. The service life of the steel valve is two to three times that of the rubber valve, which is mainly due to the fact that the metal material is not easily oxidized. Metal valves also have better air tightness.
Features & Highlights
- 1.★KEEP TIRES INFLATED★: Use the Snap-In Short Black Rubber Valve Stem 4-Pack for Tubeless 0.453" Inch 11.5mm Rim Holes on Standard Vehicle Tires to keep your tires inflated at a steady air pressure level and easily check PSI quickly
- 2.★Dual Single Head Valve★：Red nonslip plastic handle, double end and single end design.It is great for letting the air out of inner tubes, is used for installation and removal of standard valve cores.
- 3.★VARIOUS APPLICATIONS★: Snap-in valve stems for tubeless 0.453" (11.5mm) diameter rim holes; Industry standard for passenger cars and light trucks; Maximum 65 PSI (448kpa); Standard metal core and Schrader valve
- 4.★FITMENT★: Cars, light trucks, small trailers, wheelbarrows, lawn mowers, ATVs, motorcycles; Popular vehicle fitment: Nissan, Chevy, Toyota, Hyundai, Dodge, Volkswagen, Ford, Mercedes, Mercedes-Benz, Lexus, Audi，BMW, GMC, Jeep, Cadillac, Mustang, Acura, Mini Cooper, Volvo, Camaro, Corvette, Porsche
- 5.★CONTENT★：Snap-In Short Black Rubber Valve Stem (TR412) 14-Pack and 2 in 1 Set Dual Single Head Valve Core Remover Tire Repair Tool
|Color:||(TR412) 14-Pack and Repair Tool|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||0.1 x 0.1 x 0.1 inches|