Dunlop MX33 Geomax Soft/Intermediate Terrain Tire 110/100x18 for KTM Freeride 250 R 2015-2017
Dunlop MX33 Geomax Soft/Intermediate Terrain Tire 110/100x18 for KTM Freeride 250 R 2015-2017 by Dunlop Tires at Kiev Autolife. MPN: DNLP3726. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Developed with the help of top motocross pros, the all-new MX33 is the new industry standard for soft-to-intermediate terrain. Dunlopâ€s
Features & Highlights
- Front tire now features Block-In-A-Block technology to aid in linear tracking and improved steering. Replaces the MX3S as the soft-to-intermediate terrain choice
- Altered Block-In-A-Block shape on the rear increases surface area of the rear block, while additional tread angles enhance grip, stability and slide control. Carcass Tension Control System allows even flex throughout the tire for increased bump absorption
- Front and rear tires include new tie bars that connect each knob, improving durability by reducing flex at the base of the knobs. An all-new compound in the front and rear tires enhances durability without sacrificing the legendary grip of the Geomax line.
- New Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall
- Multiple Block Distribution provides more blocks in the rear tread pattern compared to the Geomax MX3S, increasing the contact patch for better grip and slide control